CMC is now shipping the latest version of the MapInfo Professional software, version 11. MapInfo Professional is a powerful Microsoft Windows-based mapping application that allows business analysts and GIS professionals to easily visualize the relationships between data and geography.
Version 11.0 introduces key customer benefits through the following capability enhancements in the area of:
- Effective tabular data creation and analysis via the all new Browser
- WindowAbility to perform memory intensive operations through Enhanced support of 64 bit operating environments
- Access to more data and location services via MapInfo Professional Premium Services
- Better data management through out of the box connectivity to MapInfo Manager
MapInfo Professional enables users to perform detailed data analysis to drive insightful decisions leveraging the spatial information inherent in their data.
Use MapInfo Professional to:
- Manage geographically based assets, such as stores, people and property
- Plan logistics and prepare for emergency response
- Reveal geographic patterns in tabular data
- Perform sophisticated location based data analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Create custom desktop mapping applications
- Share content with other Pitney Bowes Business Insight offerings i.e. use maps produced by MapInfo Professional in MapInfo Manager, MapXtreme, MapInfo Stratus and Exponare
- Visualize and analyze trends in spatial scientific data for mineralization or pollution targeting